Free Shipping within the Contiguous United States.


Alaska and Hawaii are excluded from free shipping.


We ship using Fed Ex Home Delivery / FedEx Ground / FedEx Freight and USPS. All bicycles ship via FedEx Home Delivery / FedEx Ground / FedEx Freight. We estimate packages will arrive between 5 - 10 business days from the date the order was placed. All Bicycles arrive 85% assembled in box, and customers need to finish the remaining 15% assembly. 



Once packages are delivered to the address specified by purchaser XDSBikeco is no longer liable for any lost or stolen packages. Most of the packages will be sent with signature required for delivery unless otherwise specified by the purchaser. If a package is refused by the customer for whatever reason, the customer will be responsible to pay any additional shipping costs the carrier may charge XDSBikeco. for the return shipment of the package.



The estimates shown below are under normal conditions. At times, specific hubs or destinations may experience delays.


Shipping to Canada is $120 per bike. Sales to Canada are in USD and the importer may or may not face import duty charges depending on Canadian customs. (We have experienced variable enforcement.)


If you receive a damaged item you need to submit a damage claim. For more information on the damage claim process, please see our Damage Claims page.


For detailed information on our Return Policy and Procedure, please see our Returns Page. To return your product, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for your returning item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. 

In the case that the customer accidentally receives the wrong bicycle or accessory, DO NOT send back the wrong product received. Contact us first. Once the product is picked up we will have the correct product sent out. Please note if anything is sent back to us using a method not first approved by a XDSBikeco. XDSBikeco will not cover the cost of the return shipment. 


If any product is subject to federal or state consumer warranty laws, our statement of limited warranty included with the product applies in place of these warranties. Misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, improper maintenance by you or failure caused by an item for which we are not responsible may void these warranties. This warranty replaces any other warranty, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

If you do not understand any of the terms of this Limitation of Warranty and Liability or their implications, please consult an attorney. This limitation on warranty and liability is part of the terms of sale, constitutes a binding agreement, and may be enforced against you. In addition, Purchaser agrees that the total of any and all liability, regardless of fault, shall be limited to the total of your bicycle purchase with Seller or $200.00 whichever is greater.

Under no circumstances are we liable for third-party claims against you for losses or damages; loss of or damage to your records or data; or consequential damages (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The laws of the State of California shall govern this agreement. The parties hereby agree that any dispute relating to the Products sold hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of Los Angeles, California.

Cruising With Firmstrong


XDS Bicycles